Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lets Begin Again

This is a restart of this little food blog of mine. I started, but realized later I spelled the title incorrectly, so we will begin again.

You may ask why I started this blog. I have a blog already, mind you, it is currently underused I admit. Sorry about that, but my soap box has been a bit broken lately. I have a feeling that will change soon.

I digress. From the title of this blog you can probably discern its purpose, food. I like food, and I like it for many reasons, as my waistline can attest. I enjoy it for its art, for its comfort value, and social implications to name a few.

I tend to enjoy delvings into this craft as created by others, but there are times when I have had the inspiration and taken matters into my own hand. For this reason this blog will serve multiple purposes involving food. I will be reporting various tastings to be had at local establishments, and reporting on any other food related topics, including my own dabbling.

I hope you enjoy the journey...

1 comment:

  1. A journey with a neverending road, with wild detours to new and exciting places, and no tolls. What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete